BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook has duplicate Scout Accounts

I originally set up an account for a New Scout in Scoutbook. We have it fully populated and have begun working on her account information, inviting her parents, etc. Then when her application went through, she popped up again in Scoutbook as a different Scout. In reading through the instructions, it said I needed to delete the account that came from Council in order to insert her BSA number. So I deleted the account and now I cannot insert the BSA # (Scoutbook says a user with that number already exists) nor can I bring her other account back in (Scoutbook says she cannot be found at council), Is this a Scoutbook problem, a user problem or a council problem? At the end of the day, how do I get this fixed?

You need to send an e-mail to scoutbook.support@scouting.org with the Scout’s name, BSA member ID, council and unit. Ask them to add her BSA Member ID to her Scoutbook profile and make sure the duplicate account has been removed.

Thanks so much for the information.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.