Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook Individual Advancement Report for Sea Scouts

I cannot find a way to print an individual advancement report for Sea Scouts and Venturers.
If I am in the Ship or Crew area and look under reports, the individual advancement report defaults to Scouts BSA. Am I missing something or is this not available?
If it is not available, will it be added?

As far as I am aware, the Individual Advancement Record (IAR) is only for the Scouts BSA program. It was based off of a standard BSA form. I do not know of a similar form for Sea Scouts or Venturing.

There isn’t a convenient or easily read report that will give you their Sea Scout advancement; but you can sorta kinda get what you want through choosing Report Builder and selecting what you want. It will be ugly; but you can get the info that way. It prints in table format if you select more than one scout; so, if you want a report for individual scouts, you have to do one at a time.

There are plans to add a Sea Scout History report, but I do not know when it will be ready.

1 Like

We have someone in our ship that has made a converter from the advancement export to a google sheet. I can see if he is willing to share it if you are interested.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.