Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook login issue

Hi,
Our troop registered a new scout and parent created a new login to login into scoutbook and did not use email address on which scout was registered. I want to link registered email address to new account which has been created. Please let me know what information will you need for this.

Thanks
Minal Nemani
Troop 519

So are you saying the Scout has an email address on account - but you need that email for the parent? If so just post Scouts BSA # and we can clear the email @MinalNemani

Hello Donovan,

Thanks for your prompt response.

1. Name: REMOVED FOR PRIVICY. BSA# 137410969.
    REMOVED FOR PRIVICY

2. BSA 137410952 (REMOVED FOR PRIVACY

Thanks
Minal Nemani

@MinalNemani these are fixed - please do not post names or emails - if we need that info SUAC can contact you directly

Also, I have another questions.
When I send invitation through scoutbook to the email, when they login to scoutbook.scouting.org, the very first time, is there a default password or do they create a new account with the registered email address?

Thanks
Minal

Thanks
Minal Nemani

it sometimes depends on situation - but there is no default password

I do not see these changes in scoutbook. Does it take sometime for the changes to show up?

Thanks
Minal

the 2 accounts are totally different - Mother Account / Father Account - I fixed the email so it is on mothers account in a different way and still works.