BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook -- Printing Blue Cards

I love the feature to be able to print a blue card. However, sometimes the requirements completed print and sometimes they don’t. Is there a reason for this? I have had the MB counselor try entering each requirement individually and also as the entire MB was completed but it still didn’t print anything in the requirements completed section. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Mindi

If I recall right - if there are more reqs than will fit on the card they do not print if completed

On completed MB’s, the requirements won’t print if they’d take up more than one card. Some Mbs would require numerous cards, which is wasteful and unnecessary. Once the MB is complete, there’s no need to worry which requirements were taken to get there.

@MindiBell, I’m not impressed with the printing through Scoutbook. I use the fillable PDF blue cards found on the internet. I print them on card stock and cut them out with a perforated cutter.

@Echo301,

Unless these fillable PDF blue cards are from a BSA source, they are vilolating the BSA’s copyright on the Blue Cards. As far as I know, the BSA only provides blank Blue Cards in either single cards or 3 per page. I have never seen a legal Blue Card in any other format.