- From what I can determine the Scouter Dress Uniform for volunteer leaders is the same as the Professional Dress Uniform with a different men’s tie or ladies’ scarf. - NOT TRUE - Per the Guide to Awards and Insignia, 2018 (GAI 2018) volunteers and professionals now wear the same necktie, bow tie or scarf.
- The uniform is not fully described in the Cub Scout Leader Book (2018), page 108. Does anyone have a full description? - SOLVED by Peter Hopkins. See GAI 2018.
- Both volunteer and some professional men’s ties are out-of-stock at the BSA Scout Shop. Some are not on the Scout Shop website. Need to identify item number changes at BSA Scout Shop.
- Does anyone know what the old item number and product name is for the the ladies’ “dress uniform scarf” is? - NO LONGER NEEDED. Item numbers are listed in the GAI 2018.
- Sock color for men does not appear to be defined. Black or Navy Blue, both?
- What are the current etiquette rules for what ladies wear with skirts?
7, Any one know where to find Special Scout uniform exception rules that can be used by Special Scouters?
Topic created: 2019-06-30.
This post updated: 2019-07-01 6:29 am PDT