Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scouts BSA History report missing BSA ID option?

OK. That would explain why our committee secretary couldn’t see them, either. Thanks, everyone for your help. I realize this is kinda low-priority given all of the fur currently flying, but this really helped clarify what the expected behavior of this feature (currently) is.

The spec table I have says Committee Secretary should have access. I’ll bring this up with the developers.

1 Like

I can confirm that as a Key 3 I can access the report. I entered my own BSA ID number and got back a report with no data on advancement (correct - I never advanced as a scout!) On the final page it includes my leadership positions back to 2009 based on what I listed in Scoutbook, as well as my OA ordeal date, activity totals, and training courses completed.

Cool. Thanks, @KennethAdams. I’m glad to hear that end of things works. Hopefully, as with other items in the IA2 sphere, access can be expanded so that the folks who need it/are delegated the responsibility can execute the tasks.

1 Like

The access issue has been fixed. Committee Secretaries and Unit Admins now have access to the History Reports.

Er…I’m still not seeing the report option… :pleading_face:

Charley,

Are you a unit admin in Scoutbook? This report is not looking at my.scouting.org or Akela to determine if a user is a K3 or K3D.

Yep. Here are my current positions. I even tried adding a Committee Secretary to test if it was just a Unit Admin issue. I also went in and “accepted” the Unit Admin role again in case that was the hangup. Also tried opening a new browser.

ETA: Also tried opening with all extensions off, just in case the FAE or another extension was breaking things somehow.

Some folks are just trouble, and it looks like my turn… :wink:

I’m in same boat as Charlie. I am a Pack admin and no report for me either.

I have reported this to the developers.

1 Like

Zachary,

I sent you a direct message. Click on your avatar in the upper right of the screen.

1 Like

Haha. Well stated!!!

@CharleyHamilton - I am always trouble… just ask my wife and mother :slight_smile:

The developers released another fix. Please try again and let us know if it is working as expected.

1 Like

Huzzah!

Is it also working for you now, @ZacharyMcCarty?

Count me in the ones where it worked! Hooray! Now we can stop being problem children.

Psh! Where’s the fun in that? :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly- where is the fun in that @ZacharyMcCarty

1 Like

@CharleyHamilton @Stephen_Hornak that’s true. It’s fun to be the problem children sometimes. We help things to get fixed (and try to have a little fun in the process)!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.