Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scouts disappeared from scoutbook due rechartering mistake which has since been corrected

With the new on-line rechartering process, we had several parents miss the on-line payment portion. In January or February, when the re-charter went through, we had several scouts disappear from our Scoutbook. Once we realized the reason, the parents have since paid fees on-line and renewed, but the scouts are no longer on our Pack’s Scoutbook. Any thoughts?

post BSA #s and we can take a look

Dumb questions, but how do I find their number if they aren’t in Scoutbook?

A Key 3 can look at my.scouting.org > roster > if the Scouts are not there they are not registered

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. We have a scout not in a den, not connected to anyone and not showing on Roster in ScoutBook. I confirmed he’s in our roster on my.scouting.org. (ID: 134240701) As admin Scoutbook, is there any way we can assign him to Webelos den?

I reset a sync - if not resolved overnight @MelindaGrau post again please

Thank you! Worked like a charm.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.