Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Sea Scouts Advancement Updates in Scoutbook

Similar topics were closed without clear answers. Please share the latest (May 2020) updates to add and track Sea Scouts advancement in Scoutbook. I cannot find latest videos or updated information. I enable notifications to receive and share useful responses. I will share in our social media sites (Scouting Adventures) and www.seascoutsonline.org.
We are going to be online for a while and our Sea Scouts want to keep track of online and outdoors activities and advancement.

Thanks,

Jose Lepervanche - @ScoutmasterJose #CommodoreJose
Virtual sea Scout Ship 802 Skipper
BSA Transatlantic Council Commodore
Sea Scouts Online Campus Publisher

The change log is located here:
https://discussions.scouting.org/c/scoutbook/scoutbook-change-log/16

Thanks. I am checking. It will be great if Skippers or Commodores report how are they updating Sea Scouts advancement.

@JoseLepervanche - you may want to check for typos on you home page : https://www.seascoutsonline.org/home just an FYI

Great. It was fixed. We need extra eyes to find errors. Please keep reviewing. Thanks.
Email to collaboration@seascoutsonline.org if you want to add more respources for sea scouts.
YISS, Jose

@JoseLepervanche no idea what you think is not on Scoutbook.com - but you can fully do Sea Scouts through Scoutbook.com - the only thing currently missing is the sub-units (crews).

Screenshot 2020-05-29 08.06.49

Thanks to this question posted in several forums, I have received useful information about Sea Scouts updates. I have to wait to get our Ship finally registered to be able to see Sea Scouts part. Thanks a lot.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sea Scout Advancement report lost

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.