Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Searching for Nova and Supernova Mentor in Scoutbook

Is there a way, like for Merit Badge Counselors, to search for Nova and Supernova Mentors? I can’t seem to find a way in Scoutbook. I’m a mentor myself and in our Council member page someone is asking how to search.

Those positions are not searchable in Scoutbook that I am aware of. I’m not sure that there is a way for councils to upload their lists yet, so I believe it’s still “uncontrolled” in Scoutbook (i.e. units can enter their own positions, assuming that the people the units are adding are actually so-enrolled with council).

The ability to search for Nova Counselors and Supernova Mentors is on the development backlog but we do not know when it will be scheduled for work.

1 Like

I looked at my own record in Scoutbook and my Supernova status has been updated from Council. At least the information push of the data from Council and MyScouting is there.

@GeorgeCloud_Jr Please go into the position and let us know what it says in the optional notes field.

Just checked and it’s blank. I don’t remember adding the position.

Only my current position of responsibility as ASM has the AkelaSBDeltaSyncInsert in the optional notes. My listing as MBC doesn’t have it either.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.