September 8, 2021 Scoutbook Updates

Bug Fixes

• None

New Features

• Payment Logs
    • Adult Support
      • Payment Logs are now available for adult leaders and parents. Click on the Adult’s name on the roster or the Scout’s page then select Payment Log. Individual adults can see their payment logs by clicking on My Account → My Payment Log
    • Merchant View
      • Payment Log now includes a merchant view to allow the unit to see transaction history even for Scouts and adults that are no longer part of the unit.
    • Partial Payment
      • Payment log now supports partial payments for charges.
    • See Payment Logs (SB) - Improvements - Scoutbook Knowledge Base for additional information.
  • Temporary Scout Membership
    • Scoutbook will no longer permit memberships of unregistered Scouts to be extended beyond the initial 90 days. After 90 days, if the Scout does not appear on the official roster at https://my.scouting.org, the Scout’s membership in the unit will be ended. The end date will not be able to be removed. All Councils are expected to register new Scouts well before the 90 day timeout. Note: All current temporary memberships have been extended to September 30, 2021 when they will be automatically ended if they are more than 90 days old.
1 Like