Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Summer Camp merit badges

Good morning to all and i hope you are well.
Those of you who have been following my posts know we have a scout working very hard on his 1st Class. I did pass on your suggestions to him and he is going to look into it. I found a local Swimming merit badge counsellor who he may contact to see what they can work out. Once again Thank You. It is greatly appreciated. Now I have another question - he took a second week of online merit badges but I did not sign up as a leader.so I can not get access to his “Blue Cards” for Astronomy, Animation, and Game Design. The “Summer Camp” uses Black Pub and yes I did email the Camp and Program Directors with no response. So how do I get the paperwork to help him continue to move forward? I did call Black Pug but they are not available to take calls at this time. As always, thank you.
John

I think your best bet right now is to keep trying to contact the camp, camp director, and / or council. They should have a way for Scoutmasters / troops to get the information.

And try to be patient, they are probably working with a lot of Scouts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.