Switch Councils

Member ID: 137387861

My Council needs to be switched from: HoNE 230

to: Narragansett

Thank you!

That BSA member ID number belongs to HoNE. We can’t just arbitrarily switch it.

You need to get a BSA member ID number in your new council.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.