Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.

Scouting Forums

Tracking Adult Awards

Since there is no way to track adult awards in Scoutbook (it would be nice, but not the point of this post) is there somewhere an adult can view the awards they earned? For example, we have someone whose uniform was destroyed (no fault of theirs) and would like to purchase the knots again, but was told that they need proof of earning them. How do we obtain this proof.

1 Like

Councils can enter awards earned by adults into ScoutNet. I would recommend that this person contact the council where the awards were earned and see if they have a record.

Many of the awards come with a certificate or other certificate/document. I’ve used those myself to obtain replacement knots when mine have been badly damaged. They’re generally easier to obtain than finding records with council, particularly if the awards are somewhat older.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.