Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Transfer of scouts

I have a pack that has invited me to have access to their scouts in order to transfer them over to our Troop. When I click on accept invitation it brings me to my scoutbook account but I can not find these scouts anywhere. Is there something that may be going wrong? I have done this before and it has worked but for some reason it does not appear to be working now. Any thoughts of what could be wrong before I contact support?

@AlyssaSchaefbauer - does the pack show up in your dashboard or in your connections ? You can log out of scoutbook, close the browser then relaunch and log in to see if that changes it.

I did try that too, as well as switching browsers, but no. They don’t show up singularly or with their pack.

@AlyssaSchaefbauer - if you wish we could try a screen share to have another set of eyes on the issue. If that works, please email me shornak@bloomberg.net

I can not share my screen on my current computer. I may have access to a different one in a little bit. I am trying to copy the link, but what portion of the link is the invitation code? I tried to put part of the link code into the invite scout box but that doesn’t work.

Check under my dashboard > administration > my account > my connections.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.