Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Troop Record Book

From the official BSA end of things, I would aim them at the Troop Committee Guide. At least the older version I have discussed things like unit money-earning plans, requirements for approvals, scope of committee member responsibilities.

There’s also things like the Unit Money Earning Application (https://filestore.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/34427.pdf) here: Scouting Forms from the National Council | Boy Scouts of America and information on fundraising here: Fundraisers - Troop Leader Resources

1 Like

The committee challenge has some treasurer information.

This cub page has a good level of budgeting and an example worksheet for packs. It would be good to find an equivalent one for troops.

I guess I found it, but I’ll keep the cub one here.

If you google troop treasurer or troop treasurer resources, you’ll find a lot of unit and council examples as well.

1 Like

@JSyler - in the end it is a cash basis accounting system

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.