Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Trying to view Administration for Scout #1 instead puts me into Scout #2 info

I have two Scouts. Scout #1 is a Cub Scout and Scout #2 is in a Scout Troop. When I go to My Dashboard > Administration > Select Scout #1 > Activity Logs, I end up in Internet Advancement for Scout #2, which is incorrect. I should be seeing information for Scout #1 instead of Scout #2. If I go to My Dashboard > Administration > Select Scout #2 > Activity Logs, I end up in Internet Advancement for Scout #2, which is correct.

I have no way of getting into administration for Scout #1. Please help.

your council probably needs to escalate this but I will send you a direct message to take a look - watch top right avatar

@CharlesWright6 - in the upper right in Internet Advancement is there a scout emblem, what happens when you click on that… does it provide the cub scout emblem and the other scout ?

Well that’s interesting! My Scout #2 is a Tenderfoot rank Scout. My Scout #1 is a Bear rank Cub Scout. I see the Tenderfoot emblem in the upper righthand corner. I can click on that Tenderfoot emblem and then I can select the Bear emblem, which puts me into Scout #1’s information. I was able to add a service activity for Scout #1, which what I needed to do. Progress! Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.