Two BSA IDs, wrong one associated with Scoutbook

I have two BSA IDs, 5073218 (NCAC) and 137209983 (GAC). I must set the NCAC ID as primary to log in to Scoutbook. GAC should be my primary as I am now in Alaska and no longer in NCAC. Can you correct that, please? Thanks!

@TimothyKeck this is fixed and I set GAC MID as primary

Thank you! You are great people!

@DonovanMcNeil
I apologize for asking on this thread but I cannot figure out how to post my own question.
I am the den leader for my den and have two email accounts apparently. Because of this it wont allow me to advance with my den for the next year. It has my one account email as changeyouremail@scoutbook.com.
Is this something you can help me with?
Thank you so much.

@SeanHennessey I fixed this and kept you Google Login as the Login for the account

@SeanHennessey A Pack Admin should advance the dens in the pack to the next den level, but we can help you with the multiple Scoutbook account issue.

@DonovanMcNeil Thank you so much. I’m about to check it.
I really appreciate it.

@JenniferOlinger Thank you! I believe they were trying to advance me to the new den as the leader but were having issues due to my multiple accounts. I believe they couldn’t send the email to invite me as they needed to.

1 Like

@SeanHennessey - if the admin advances the den via edit den in scoutbook then all scouts an leaders are moved up together. No need to touch individuals.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.