Unable to access Internet Advancement all of a sudden

I’m having the same problem: BSA ID: 105926280
Karen Haaser

Same problem - I’m Key 3, on both Pack and Troop - Troop is GONE!
Restarted computer, my.scouting, checked modem
Please advise

@DonovanMcNeil @jacobfetzer - any update on this? What is the ETA to a fix from the developers?

1 Like

Watch the change logs for updates

1 Like

Developers are still working on it

1 Like

Is there an expected time of it being fixed? A lot of units are prepping for COH’s and recharters and need these details.

They are working on it. I do not know what the eta is

I am the Scoutmaster in our Troop and I can no longer access internet advancement. Lafayette Ca.

Hi Donovan,

Where and how do we watch the change logs?

Sean

Within the discussion forums their are several change log topics. You can even subscribe to them for email notification.

Same here.
Have a COH in two weeks and need to get to it ASAP… Help?

I have the same issue. I cannot access the Internet Advancement as a Scoutmaster of Troop 702. BSA ID is 5062804. Thanks.

The best way to keep track of when that issue gets fixed is to subscribe to the change logs for Scoutbook (Scoutbook Change Log - Scouting Forums ) and IA (Internet Advancement and Recharter Change Log - Scouting Forums). When you subscribe, it sends an email whenever a change is released. It’s great for staying on top of both added features and bug fixes.

To subscribe, click the bell icon at the top or bottom and select “Watching”.

Same. Where and how do we find or watch change logs for updates.

@NanO

See the post immediately before your’s.

Hey folks, I didn’t get a change log update, but I’m able to get into Internet Advancement again to upload advancements. Hopefully it works for y’all as well.

Not working for me yet.

tt appears the problem was only partially fixed.

@EricLokker

Try Shift-Reload when in Internet Advancement. This will force the page to reload and may display your position.

@edavignon Pressin Shift-Reload worked, then selected the unit. Thanks