Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unable to Approve in Scoutbook

I have a single Cub Scout whose adventures I cannot approve anymore. I could approve them in September, but when I went to approve the October adventures the option is gone. How do I fix this? Can someone assist?

If you give the scout’s member ID number (No names) they can take a look at his account.

One trick that I’ve seen work in some cases is for a Unit Admin to go to the scout’s den membership, toggle the “approved” checkbox off then back on, then save.

The scouts member ID is 137118891

@MatthewAubert - what are the “October adventures” ? Some detail may help. I would even go as far as screen shots.

@MatthewAubert Try re-setting your Pack Admin role. In Scoutbook:

1. Go to the Pack Roster page in Scoutbook
  2. Click on your name
  3. Click on your Pack Admin role
  4. Make sure the box is checked next to “position approved”.
  5. Click update.
  6. Log out of Scoutbook, then log back in again.

That did not work. Thank you

Here’s one example. I can mark it completed, but no option to approve. It similarly doesn’t show up in the needs approving report. As a result, it doesn’t show up in needs purchasing or awarding.

Please try logging out of Scoutbook, then log back in again.

Thank you. It’s working now.

I did a manual reset of your Pack Admin role, so maybe that did it.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.