Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unable to find leader

I have the leaders BSA memberid and they are a linked as a parent of a scout however I am unable to find them when searching to add them as a Den leader. Could is be they aren’t correctly registered as a leader in this pack? They were registered in another pack and moved

I would talk to one of your Unit Key 3 (CM/CC/COR) and ask them to check the official roster at my.scouting.org for the person’s name, and verify that the BSA ID matches what you have. It’s possible that when the person transferred, assuming that they submitted a transfer registration for their adult leader role, a new BSA ID might have been created.

Post the BSA Member ID (no names) and we will investigate.

The memberid is 135450132

@EricLorenz The person with that BSA member number (initials A.S.) does not have any active / current registrations with the BSA. The Den Leader registration ended effective 12/31/2020.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.