Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unable to open Merit Badges/Start a new one

Can anyone help? For one of my scouts (SM here), I am unable to start any new merit badges and open the one he currently has started. Every time I click on either buttons, it brings me back to the home page. This does not happen for any other scouts.

I am troop admin and I have checked connections.

1 Like

Hi Dawn,

Check the Scout’s Membership page. He might have an active pack membership, still. Add a Date Ended and see if that fixes the issue.

1 Like

Thank you, but I don’t think it is that. He transferred from a different council and has a new BSA number.

Originally I was able to add one merit badge, but now I can’t click into that one or add any others.

I’m checking to see if any of our other troop admins can.

1 Like

Still take a look at his Membership page. When you look under his current membership with your troop, do you see a green shield with checkmark (position approved)?

1 Like

Yep, green shield.

I had the mom double his cub scout account. She put an end date on it and surprisingly that work.

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.