Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unable to see Pack information

When I log into Scoutbook, I do not see what I should be seeing in my dashboard. I only see My account and a link for Internet Advancement. I should be able as a WEBELOS Den leader to see my den to update their requirements. I received an email from my Pack committee person requesting me to login with alternate username and password as a den leader, but the system keeps prompting me to enter my Scouting.org info, which brings me back to square 1. This is quite frustrating and I need a solution quick.

Go to your profile and click Switch SSO and see if that helps

You have 2 BSA member numbers.

Ask you pack committee person to look up your BSA member number in the Member Manager at my.scouting.org and send it to you.

Then you log in at my.scouting.org and click on:

1. Menu button in upper left
  2. Manage Member ID
  3. Add the BSA member number your pack committee person gave you and make sure it is set as “primary”

Then log in to Scoutbook and click on:

1. My Dashboard
  2. Administration
  3. My Account
  4. Switch SSO Profile

and make sure your BSA member number matches the number given to you by your pack committee person.

1 Like

I am still having the same issue. I cannot see anything for my den. My Pack committee person is seeing the same ID I’m seeing.

Peter

@PeterRocco1 You still have 2 BSA member ID numbers. If you contact your council, they should be able to merge them for you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.