Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Venture Scout earning Merit Badges cant add new ones in Scoutbook

I have a Life Scout now registered in a Crew. In Scoutbook when I look at this Scouts BSA advancement it shows his Venture Advancements. When I look at his Venture Advancements it shows the Venture advancements. I checked and the ScoutsBSA toggle is on in his profile. Does he have to dual register in a Troop? I thought they didn’t have to. Everything was fine until now, not sure what changed.

@CharlotteAshcraft This might be a bug. If you could post the Scout’s BSA number, we can take a look.

I am having the same problem with my entire crew. I can no longer access their BSA advancement whereas I could before.

I just took a look at a crew member who is also in a troop and his advancement for both troop and crew were visible and accessible.

122543258 is his Scout ID. I did double check today to make sure it hasn’t changed, it has not, still only displaying his Venture items.

We have confirmed this is a bug and notified the developers.

I am obviously a little late here, but noticed this first a couple days ago for all of the members of my Crew. Thank you Ed for letting us know it is a bug that will get fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.