Who 'Acknowledges' an adult applicaton?

I have an adult application (for a unit committee member) that has a status of Pending Acknowledgement. I believe this is related to an offense from 34 years ago. Who has to acknowledge that application?

That is a Council question

Whom would I ask at Council? Our DE? Someone else? Thanks.

Call the main number and ask. They should be able to direct you to the correct person.

Thanks for your help. I will call council.