Wrong Scout Name

We had a parent register her son and accidently put her name where her son’s name should be. Is it possible to change a scouts name? If so, how?

If you are referring to the official registration, you will need to reach out to your council staff, likely they registrar.

how do I know what number to contact? We are Dan Beard Council

just call main office and ask for registrar

Or go to danbeard.org > about > staff directory. Then, you can send an email with the details.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.