Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

YPT test not reflected as complete...taken 4 times!

I took the YPT last night and every time I took the test, I completed it at 100% and then the test would revert back to tohe beginning. I took the test 3 times last night and again this morning…hoping whatever bug there was was resolved. I did screen shots of the last 2 tests showing my completion…but the certificate never comes up.

@AlanLuce

I see the 3 required modules SCO_3008, SCO_3009 and SCO_3010 completed 12/06/2020. I’ll have to ask BSA IT to look into why it did not record the test complete.

Alan,

I heard back from BSA IT. Your case is being investigated.

I took my test for the 5th time using my ipad, and it reflected that I took it finally.

Alan

Alan,

What device did you use the other 4 times?

I used my laptop for the first 4. The coursework did show as being done, just not the test itself. Laptop is on Windows 10.

Alan

Which browser were you using?

I had that happen to me and finally just emailed my council person with a screenshot. They fixed it on their end, e.g. marked it off as complete. You shouldn’t have to take this 4 times. :-p

@AlanLuce

I sent you a private message. Please click on the circle with the red A in the upper right of your forum window.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.