All members of a newly bridged in Patrol disappeared

I bridged a new Patrol of Webelos into my Troop this summer, about three months ago, and have been able to get some of those Scouts connected with accounts, showing up in attendance and reports, etc.

A few days ago they all disappeared. One of the parents of those Scouts was able to look at his child’s profile and found a “Date Ended” of 10/28/2020, with an optional note: “DateEnded by SP ExpireInvalidYouthUPsCreatedinSB after 90 Day Lapse”

Any idea what happened? How do I get these Scouts back into the Troop?

@AndrewLarned - remove the end date on the scouts. Also, verify that they are listed in MYST in member manager.

it sounds like they were never officially registered with your council. You might see them under My Account > My Connections - a work around is change date joined to today, that gives you another 90 days to sort it out

I can’t get to the Scouts to edit them; they don’t show up in the roster, the connections manager, or anywhere else. I don’t know what MYST is

1. Go to Dashboard > Administration > My Account > My Connections - look for them there

2. A Key 3 needs to log into my.scouting.org and look at member manager to see if the scouts are listed on the official roster > if not you need to figure out what happened to their applications

1 Like

Thanks. I see them in that “My Connections” section, and see them with that “end date” and optional message.

They’re not in the my.scouting member manager, so I’m going to get to work on that part.

Appreciate all the help!

You HAVE to change the start date to today - otherwise they will disappear tomorrow - OR leave them in an unapproved state.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.