- View full activity edit modal from activity history
- “Add person” button now available when using + button to create past activities from activities page
- Number of non-registered youth/adults now visible when creating activities using + button on activities page.
- Move cancel button to the “x” in upper right corner of activity modal and show warning if user tries to “x” without saving.
- Unit gender label update
- Enable “select all” button for selecting unit members before recording an activity/advancement
- If an activity came from Good Turn for America then date stamps will be: “project date” and “created date” instead of “start date” and “end date”
- Display activity start and end date instead of activity approve date.
- Option to open the full activity-edit modal from the quick update modal on the history tab
- When running a report which requires a date range, an “All dates” checkbox now makes running full-history reports easy.
- When typing the name or acronym of states in the address field, a list of suggestions appears. Tab populates the field and continues to next field.
- Improved activity entry by updating end date to match new start date if start date is changed to a date after end date.
- Added placeholder mask to date fields MM/DD/YYYY to improve usability for keyboard-oriented users.
- Omitted incorrect orange error that would highlight adults where were added to activities.