Be A Scout pin management - not working?

I’ve had problems with this last year in the fall of 2019. I didnt try the incognito mode or deleting cookies until jan of 2020. It did work this past friday by chance. We haven’t done our recharter yet.

Yours in Scouting,

Brad Thomas
Cubmaster
Pack 575
Apalachee District
Northeast Georgia Council

I think this may be an issue with SSO - if you’re signing into Scoutbook and following the link to my.scouting and experiencing this error (as we were), try signing out, then go to my.scouting directly, and sign in with your usual credentials. Doing this, we were able to modify the BeAScout Pin Status finally without the frustrating session error page. Best of Luck!

Christopher, this is the same method I use to get the Legacy Tool “BSA Training Validation” to work.

1 Like

A few weeks ago I checked our pin and realized the info needed updating. We have a new cub master and the phone number has changed. I just checked again and all the packs in our city are no longer displayed. Nearest pack it 20+ miles away, and I know we have many packs much closer than that.

Does anyone know if there is a known issue about unit info missing altogether from the list/map?

I saw something on a FB group about this. One person said they reported it.

All units were missing. They all seem to be back now.