BSA Web Links - Training Validation tool not working

Hello! The training validation tool seems to be down again. I’m getting an error every time I try to search an ID#. I get an error when I try to use the quick search as well. Here is the error message for the validation tool:

Server Error in ‘/TrainingValidation’ Application.

Cannot open database “ELearning2” requested by the login. The login failed.

Login failed for user ‘AKELAOLTPUser’.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database “ELearning2” requested by the login. The login failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

`[SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database “ELearning2” requested by the login. The login failed.

There’s a whole page of system.* lines to go along with it, but it’s way too long to post here.

The error I get when using the quick search - HTTP Method post not allowed for : /{id}

Any insight any of you can give?