Commissioner Week 2021 is on.
If you have attended Philmont Training Center in the past, I’ll bet that you want to go back. If you haven’t attended yet, here is your chance to experience what everyone is talking about.
We have 8 conferences this year, two of which are new:
- A Strong Unit Commissioner
- Empowering the Council Commissioner Team
- Empowering the District Commissioner Team
- NEW Leveraging Roundtable in Unit Service
- Recruiting and Engaging Commissioners
- Second Century Service
- NEW Serving All Units – Working with Venturing Crews, Sea Scout Ships and Explorer Posts
- Starting, Sustaining and Growing Units
Commissioner Week 2021 will be held June 6 – June 12 at Philmont Training Center. Check out the brochure at: https://tinyurl.com/bsd9yhfw.
Philmont Training Center will comply with all covid-19 rules and regulations from the CDC, State of New Mexico as well as the BSA. The latest update is from March 12, 2021. Additionally, as of today, Colfax County (The county in which Philmont Training Center is located) is at the Turquoise level, the best level you can be at in New Mexico. You can keep up with the latest updates on Coronavirus at Philmont Training Center here: Covid-19 Mitigation at Philmont - Philmont Scout Ranch
You can register here: 2021 Philmont Training Center (scouting.org)