Duplicate BSA Ids

Both my wife and I created BSA accounts when our eldest joined Lions, but we both happened to join under our joint email address, so when we became committee members, I created a new BSA id to separate for training etc.

Our sons now have me in as an adult parent twice, and I think it is also messing with the BSA system as I just got a notification to do YPT for my eldest that has just crossed over, but my ACM account shows me with active YPT until August.

Correct Id is 14343691
Old incorrect Id is 136187283

Can they be merged, or 136187283 deleted?

@BenSamways I have merged your Scoutbook accounts.

Please contact your local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up your child (or children). In the Relationships" tabe / section, you should be listed as parent only under your primary BSA member ID number 14343691.

They should remove you if listed as parent under any other BSA member numbers. Otherwise, your BSA numbers might get switched around at the next Recharter, and this could result in the creation of another Scoutbook account for you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.