February 1, 2021 Scoutbook Updates

Bug Fixes

• Payment Log Report
    • An issue that caused the Payment Log summary to disappear when viewed on narrow browser windows has been fixed.

New Features

• Merit Badge Counselors
    • As previously announced, any Merit Badge Counselors (MBCs) not registered with their Council in ScoutNET have been removed from Scoutbook. Any Merit Badge Counselor connections to these adults have been removed.
    • All MBCs have been removed from Unit Rosters. To determine if any leaders or parents in your unit are MBCs, use Roster Builder and select the Merit Badge Counselor option.
    • MBCs with Merit Badges not validated by the Council via ScoutNET entry or MBC file upload to Scoutbook have been removed from remaining MBCs. Any MBC connection to a Scout where the Merit Badge was removed from the MBC’s list has been removed.
    • MBCs can now set their Listing Preference to work with any Scout in the BSA (Worldwide). Go to My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → My Positions → Merit Badge Counselor to change your listing preference.
    • Anyone who believes they are a registered MBC but is no longer listed in Scoutbook, or has an incorrect Merit Badge list needs to contact their Council.
1 Like