How to delete Pack

I added two Boy Scouts in our Troop to a pack that they Den Chief for- I was trying to “verify” their Den Chief but it added them to a Pack. How do I delete them from the pack and how do I verify that they are den chiefs? Thank you- I am new to SB!

On the scout’s membership page, does it still show your troop in active memberships? If not, you have to click on it, remove the end date, and click update. Conversely, add an end date to their memberships in the packs.

I’m not sure what you are getting at with trying to verify their den chief roles. Is it a matter of asking the Cubmaster or den leader?

1 Like

On the Scout’s Membership screen, click on the Scout’s Current Membership with the den / pack and add a Date Ended. I would recommend using the same date as Date Started.

Den Chief leadership positions should be tracked on the Scout’s Leadership page in Scoutbook.

When you click on the leadership position, Troop Admins and certain adult leaders should see a box that says “Position Approved”. Make sure this box is checked and then click on “Update”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.