Internet Advancement - Edit Activity Error

It’s not so much that the council will fix it themselves, but rather that we as volunteers no longer have direct access to member care. It all has to filter through the council professional personnel, which usually means trying to explain something to someone who isn’t generally familiar with Scoutbook, who then has to explain it to member care (who often isn’t familiar with Scoutbook, either) and hope that it can get escalated to the right folks who do understand Scoutbook. It’s a soup sandwich most of the time, from what I’ve heard, unless it’s actually something related to ScoutNet, with which the registrars are generally familiar, or you get lucky and your council has a ScoutbookNerdTM on staff. The best luck anyone I know personally has had was by sending an email to their council, and asking their council to pass it along unchanged through their internal channels to the folks at member care/Scoutbook support. It took a while, but they eventually got their issue (I forget exactly what it was) straightened out.

What exactly is the error message? SUAC seems to think that the INTEGER vs FLOAT issue for the logs was resolved a while ago: Error When Approving Activity - #8 by DonovanMcNeil