Lions and Bobcat

I do think that the code is looking for your Cub Scouts to be in a Tiger den. I think that is the bug.

Terms used and tool implementation

@edavignon
I assume you meant to type "two’ instead of “too”.

Is there school graduation v.s. Scouting “graduation” confusion?

The Cub Scout Leader Book (2019) cited above has some leeway in the use of terms and names of activities by units. However, the example timeline diagram on page 31 displays

• "Tiger year,
  • GRADUATION (Tiger badge is awarded).
  • TRANSITION,
  • Wolf year."

©2019 Boy Scouts of America

@JenniferOlinger
Thank you for reporting the issue. I suggest that the "Bobcat badge: in displays and reports be implemented as an award (individually or with other awards).

@KaronGarrett
My apologies. I suspect my and your opinion is that display elements in the myScouting app should match the webpage version if possible.

Hopefully the developers are aware that are different Scouting programs with different risk management, registration and approval (signature) needs. For example, in Cub Scouting, the traditional type unit, the United Methodist Church type unit, and the Scoutreach type unit, have different needs.

(Lone Cub Scout advancement and membership renewal support is not part of unit support, though there may be some overlap to meet council recording needs.)

2022-11-18-G

Apology accepted. For me, tools that work consistently and are dependable is what I would love to see. One place to do it all would be nice too. It doesn’t need to be fancy, just needs to work. On the upside, every time I run into an obstacle, I know I can come to the forum and get help and I usually learn something new to add to my toolkit of leader tricks. Have a great weekend everyone!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.