- Eagle Rank
- An issue that caused the Leader Approved check box to appear on Eagle Rank requirement 7 “Successfully complete your board of review for the Eagle Scout rank” has been fixed. Since approval of the Eagle board of review constitutes approval of the Eagle Rank, approval must come from the BSA National Council.
- Payment Log Quick Entry
- A read only Total Amount field has been added to the Payment Log Quick Entry screen. This field shows the total of all transactions being entered.
Scouts BSA Rank Updates
- Eagle Rank
- The 2022 version of the Scouts BSA Eagle Rank has been added to Scoutbook. This version requires the Citizenship in Society Merit Badge to be completed in order to complete Requirement 3 (Merit Badges) and the Eagle Rank.
- All Scouts who have not completed the Eagle Rank (overall completion does not have a date in Scoutbook) have had the rank switched to the 2022 version. All completed requirements, except Requirement 3 have been migrated from the 2016 version to the 2022 version. If a Scout will complete all Eagle requirements except the Eagle Board of Review prior to July 1, 2022, the Eagle rank can be manually switched back to the 2016 version. To do this, go to the Scout’s Advancement page, select Eagle then set the selector at the top of the page back to 2016.
- First Class
- With the expiration of the COVID-19 advancement exceptions, the Percent Complete calculation for the First Class rank will once again include consideration of requirement 6a Successfully complete the BSA swimmer test.
- Second Class
- With the expiration of the COVID-19 advancement exceptions, the Percent Complete calculation for the Second Class rank will once again include consideration of requirement 5b Demonstrate your ability to pass the BSA beginner test: Jump feet first into water over your head in depth, level off and swim 25 feet on the surface, stop, turn sharply, resume swimming, then return to your starting place.