Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Merged Profiles in Scouting.org may have lost Scoutbook Profile

In August 2020, I updated my YPT training and the Pack realized that I had two profiles in Scouting.org and wasn’t tracking the correct one. We received guidance to manage and merge the profiles, but now Scoutbook connections are lost. I am the Asst Den Leader and while the Den leader can still see me active in Scoutbook, I can’t see anything for the Den nor can I see my own kids. Profiles were 135358431 and 12781591. Can anyone help?

@JessBidlack

My Dashboard -> Administration -> My Account -> Switch SSO Profile

Make sure your Scoutbook BSA Member number is set to:

1 Like

That’s the problem. My Scoutbook account shows the old number and yet other leaders can see the profile 135358431. I tried going to switch my SSO and it won’t allow me to type over the BSA number.

Type in your my.scouting credentials and click submit. It should give you a chance to change it after that.

Nope! After I enter the my.scouting credentials and submit it simply replies that it connected my account successfully. Good news is I switched my account over to the new 135358431 number and I can see all the information again. Bad news is all my YPT training is under the original, older, number.

@JessBidlack Do you want to try a screen share?

For your training, log into my.scouting. Go under manage member ID. Are both bsa member numbers listed? If not, add the other one, and give it a day to see if your training comes over.

1 Like