Missing Options in Scoutbook?

I seem to be missing some options in ScoutBook as of recently. When I log in and go to my troop, I used to have more options at the bottom and now I don’t. Below is a screenshot of what I see now. It used to have reports on there, I used to be able to quick add for everyone and now I have to go in individually if I’m adding multiple. There were a few other things, but I have siince forgotten what they were. I have another adult in my troop that still has all of her options available. I’m the committee chair, so it’s more helpful for me to have those options available. Thanks.

Your positions ended in Scoutbook - I setup a sync to bring them back this evening

Thank you. Do you know what it did that? Is there something I did wrong?

not sure with your case - but should be resolved soon

@KrystaSawle My guess is that you have parent / child “Relationships” under one of your secondary BSA member ID numbers.

If you contact your local council, you can ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up your child (or children), and in the “Relationships” tab / section, make sure that you are listed as parent only under your primary BSA member number.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.