Pack Leader unable to login

Requesting help with 2 accounts for our Pack Leaders that have not been able to login since our recharter went through. They were on the recharter, and they said they submitted trouble tickets last week with no response. Trying the help out.

We cannot help without information - what are the BSA Numbers (no name) @BrendanEvans

@BrendanEvans Your Cubmaster had 2 Scoutbook accounts. I have merged them.

Ask him to contact the local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up his child (or children). In the “Relationships” tab / section, he should be listed as parent only under his primary BSA member ID number 110304212. They should remove him if he is listed as parent under any other BSA member number. Otherwise, his BSA numbers will likely get switched around at the next Recharter, and a new Scoutbook account (userID) might get created.

I am not sure who the other adult leader is.

@JenniferOlinger Thank you, you got the first one. Our other leader we are also having trouble with is BSA# 14172772.

@BrendanEvans Everything looks good to me.

She has Google sign in turned on, so when she logs in, she needs to use the “Sign in with Google” button, her Google name, and her Google password.

Thank you! Will pass on the information to get them back up and running. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.