Parent Log in issues

Multiple parent issues that I’ve been unable to find a resolution for.

1. Scout shows parent connection with correct parent email address. When parent logs in, they do not see their Scout. Scout’s User ID is 2498637.
  2. New Crossovers have been transferred from their Pack to the Troop. Is there a way to resend a link for the parents to log in? Scout 's User ID is 11813166.

@KristenKemp

1. has been fixed via the other thread you posted in.
  2. Scout’s mother last logged in to Scoutbook in 2018. Her my.scouting.org ID uses her e-mail address that is her first initial, last name @ gmail.

I have a parent who can log into Scoutbook, but when she does she does not see her husband, her Scout son or her Cub son’s accounts. On the Scout’s account, which I have access to as an Admin, it shows her as a connection with the correct email address.

Mom ID: 13554967
Scout’s Member ID:135897982

As an aside to the real issue of. It being connected to her kids, I only see my spouse as just any other leader, no “family” connection.

@JanetteFein I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

I have a parent #137465300 that is having trouble seeing his scout when he logs in.

@CD32 - what does the parent see when they log in ? Could be as simple as expanding the menu items.

He clicked on everything, it doesn’t show his Scout

Did you watch them login? Some people get confused as you don’t see your scouts until the 2nd click after logging in.

@CD32 This individual has two different logins. One via apple and one via Google. Which does he want to use?

@jacobfetzer He was using apple.

@CD32 He had multiple scoutbook accounts in part because the original one had his nickname in the first name field. So, when his registration went through with his legal first name, it couldn’t make a match and created a new one. He needs to use his Apple log in going forward. I’ll have the Google one retired.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.