Scout not seen in Scoutbook after bridging

I have a Scout, who recently bridged into a Troop. She is not showing in Scoutbook for the Troop. In VST her membership is showing in both the Pack and Troop.

Is there a way for the Council to end the Pack membership or does that have to be done at the Pack level? The Council would like to know how it is done, if possible.

It is the Pack IsCurrent=Yes that is the issue - council needs to send in a national Ticket

@CarolWeinrich

I have been looking for a case like this to provide to BSA IT so they can fix this problem. Can you post the Scout’s BSA Member ID (no names)?

Thanks

@edavignon There are two:
Thanks for your help.

@CarolWeinrich Their position code is wrong in Scoutbook. It is “222 - Youth Member”, which is the position code for a Cub Scout in a pack. The position code should be “111 - Scouts BSA”.

Position code in Scoutbook

We need the developers to fix this. Has your council submitted a help ticket to National?

@JenniferOlinger Thank you. I will let the Registrar know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@CarolWeinrich The position code should be fixed in Scoutbook for these Scouts:

@JenniferOlinger They are fixed. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.