Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Switching from Scoutbook to Internet Advancement Activity Page

Is there a way when I am in Scoutbook to switch to the unit’s IA2 activity pages? So far the only way I have found to do it is to pick a random Scout and then click on his activity log. That involves a bunch of clicking.

I am a Key 3 Delegate and a Scoutbook Administrator.

Chuck Olson
Troop 463 Sandy Springs, GA

I just type scoutbook.scouting.org in the URL bar, and it accepts my credentials as long as I open it in the same browser session. You could create a shortcut on your browser to speed that up (particularly good on mobile to avoid typing on the tiny keys).

I was trying to look at pack activity prior to May 2020, and I can’t see it. I also can’t add anything prior to May 2020. What do I have to do to do this? The changes to IA are not being very helpful and little instruction or notice to these changes.

@FrancisRiggio-Presto to see older stuff you need to go to filter on right side and click on Personal activities