Unable to access or delete old payment log entries

Our pack is exploring using the Scoutbook Payment Log features to keep track of Scout subaccounts and it looks like the past Cubmaster (in 2016) was using payment logs to track registration payments. I would like to zero everything out and start anew, so I have gone through and deleted most of the past payment logs.

However, there are 7 past scouts in the payment log search results that are not allowing me to access the payments. When I click on their names, I am taken to the Dashboard page and I cannot see the payment log entries for them. But I know that they are there because I am able to export the search results as a CSV and can see 12 payments log entries.

Our unit id is 43042 and an example Payment Log ID is 159147. I am guessing it must be some kind of permission issue?

I have tried with and without the Feature Assistant extension but that doesn’t change anything (I tried to use its Delete All Transactions button but that says there are no transactions to delete). I wouldn’t care if the Financial Information was zeroed out but Total Cash, Fees Receivable, Total Assets, Net Assets, Cash Available are non-zero values and I can’t seem to change them. I’ve even tried adding a dummy payment to get the Total Cash to 0, but Fees Receivable is still $100 and I see no way to adjust that.

Thanks in advance,
George

1 Like

George,

There is a fix in development for the issue of Search not returning all of the results but them appearing in the csv file. It will be released soon and will hopefully address your issues.

1 Like

Well, I am able to see results but when I click on the scout, I expect to be taken to the scout’s page that lists the payments (where I can then delete the individual logs). Not sure if the bug being addressed is the same as what I’m experiencing.

@edavignon Any update on my question about whether the update you mentioned will address my issue with deleting the entries?

Thanks,
George

1 Like

@GeorgeOprica I sent you a PM to get more information

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.