Accessing "needs purchased" report - takes me to dashboard?

I would very much appreciate it, thanks. I’ve tried to be specific with the tickets and investigated prior to doing a ticket. My position as Unit Admin with the Pack and Troop work very well and I coach numerous leaders within our council with their Scoutbook issues. Most of which are user generated. This particular issue with the crew has me stumped.

@edavignon
I noticed today that from my profile associated with the Crew as Unit Admin, everything appears to be working. I can access the reports and view both the “needs purchasing report” and the “needs awarding report”. Since I’m a Unit Admin with two other entities, the crew is one of my selections and it all works. Now when I sign on with Herbert Milligans credentials, there is no improvement. Still stuck in the loop between the report menu and the dashboard. Can not access the reports other than “needs approved report”. Tried re-initiating his leadership position and ensuring that the check boxes are checked. No improvement. :unamused:

@ThomasSteckbeck - based on my search I find two listed adults by the name of Herbert Milligan in two different council’s with the same town listed. Not sure which account is being used.

@Stephen_Hornak These are different people

@edavignon - thank you for the update. Disregard my input.

I am having same issue. I am CubMaster of 1 pack, Committee Chair for another pack, and Committee Member for our Troop. Ticket SSD-95256 has been in since Feb 4, with no follow up since Feb 6th. I was told that there was an issue with loop to dashboard when accessing reports. Any word when this will be resolved??

I have asked the development team to look into this again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.