Council Unit Representative

I am not sure if I noticed this before but there is a role in Position Mgr > Registered Positions called “Council Unit Representative”. What is this role exactly and is it “new”? I found a post here from 2020 regarding it but still unclear.

Field director in my council made it sound like it was meant for the person that is acting as institution head for council registered units. Sounded like it wasn’t being consistently used across councils and may not be fully implemented for whatever it’s supposed to be. That’s all I know on it.

1 Like

@brantgurga No, it is NOT the IH.

Council Unit Representative is the equivalent to a COR in council registered units.

That makes a lot of sense now, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.