Cub Scout History Report - PDF Format Problem

This was reported as an issue in Dec '21 and Jun '21 with no resolution. Its AOL Crossover time and a clean printout would be beneficial for our Cub Scouts moving on to Troops.

When running a Cub Scout History Report to show a scout’s current advancement, the pagination and/or margins are off, resulting in overlapping and confusing text.

Is there somebody who can look into the script that’s creating these PDFs?

Steps to replicate:

1. Open a Den (or individual Scout) in Scoutbook
  2. Choose Den Reports (or just Reports)
  3. Choose Cub Scout History Report
  4. Choose either PDF (Portrait) or PDF (Landscape)
  5. Look at resulting PDF and text will cross several pages where it shouldn’t and headers will overlap with text.

The problem exists for individual scout reports or for full Den reports, and the problem exists whether you choose Portrait or Landscape.

Hi,
I sent you a private message. Click on the large G in a circle in the upper right and then the envelope to see the message.

Bill Nelson, SUAC

The developers are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. At this time we do not have an estimated release date.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Any updates on when a fix might be available for the Cub Scout History Report formatting? Any work arounds out there? My kids cross over on Friday, February 25th and I’d like to print the report for each.

I’m curious about this as well. I just tried to download one and the formatting needs improvement. I have scouts crossing over on Feb 27, so this is time sensitive for many of us.

The Cub Scout History Report’s formatting issue should be fixed now.

1 Like