I’m trying to run a Cub Scout History Report to show a scout’s current advancement and what still needs to be completed. I’ve done this every year for the past several. But this year the pagination and/or margins are off, resulting in overlapping and confusing text.
Is there somebody who can look into the script that’s creating these PDFs?
Steps to replicate:
- Open a Den (or individual Scout) in Scoutbook
- Choose Den Reports (or just Reports)
- Choose Cub Scout History Report
- Choose either PDF (Portrait) or PDF (Landscape)
- Look at resulting PDF and text will cross several pages where it shouldn’t and headers will overlap with text.
This was not the case with prior years’ reports.
The problem exists for individual scout reports or for full Den reports, and the problem exists whether you choose Portrait or Landscape.