- Council Admin Send Message
- An issue that caused a Whoops error when a Council Admin tried to send a message has been fixed.
- The URL included in the e-mail when a Council Admin sends a message has been updated to point to https://scoutbook.scouting.org
- Eagle Palms
- An issue with the date verification check on Eagle Palms has been fixed. The check has been updated so that if 2 or more Eagle Palms are entered with the same completion date, not on the date of the Eagle Board of Review, the higher numbered Eagle Palms will produce an error saying there must be 3 months between Eagle Palms.
- Event Reminders
- The URL included with event calendar reminders has been updated to point to https://scoutbook.scouting.org
- Payment Log Report
- An issue with the sort order on the Payment Log Report has been fixed.
- Print Roster
- An issue that prevented Print Roster link on the unit roster page from working has been fixed. Print Roster now points to the correct URL.
- Scoutbook URL
- California Inland Empire Council
- The Council Shoulder Patch for the California Inland Empire Council has been updated to reflect the current design.
- Eagle Application
- Scoutbook can now generate an Eagle Application for any Scout including those not currently registered in the unit. Go to My Dashboard -> Reports Menu -> Eagle Application. Enter the Scout’s BSA Member ID and last name. The application will be downloaded.
- Scouts BSA Recognition Report
- The “look and feel” of the Scouts BSA Recognition Report has been updated to the current Scoutbook report design standard. The report retains all of its previous functionality.