Easier way to report a bunch of bugs in ScoutBook?

Bug Item 1: No arguments here from me. I find the auto-logout effects to be frustrating. That said, the BSA has already provided feedback via SUAC that the auto-logout will not be removed. However, one thing that helps mitigate the effects of the auto-logout is the Feature Assistant Extension, which does provide warnings (3 minutes prior?) of upcoming auto-logout. It only works under Firefox and Chrome, but it provides a lot of useful features not (yet) implemented in native Scoutbook. I also now compose in another program, then paste into the Scoutbook email box. It saves me a lot of headaches if I miss the “warning dialog” from the extension.

I’m confused about your Bug Item 2. Is this button (red arrow) not what you’re looking for?

Bug Item 4: I know that this has been requested before, and I believe that the response was that it entailed too much long-term system storage for the BSA to pay for/maintain. I work around this by making sure that I include myself on any outgoing messages I send.

Feature Request 2: I think this has been previously requested. My recollection of the response is that UI/UX changes are not planned until the new calendar is implemented through the IA2 interface.

FR 3: I believe that this can be done based on RSVP status using the Feature Assistant Extension I referenced above. You can also create specific local (to your machine) email groups using the FAE. That doesn’t necessarily help folks who are using multiple machines, but it make some things easier.

FR 4 & 5: This is easily included in the body of the event. I’m not sure that having a dedicated data entry location for this would be an improvement. Consider events that have multiple contacts for different purposes.